Webster Thailand Welcomes New Students - Spring 1, 2017
On January 12 Webster University Thailand welcomed new students at the Cha-Am campus and at Bangkok Academic Center on January 14, 2017. As part of Webster University’s Spring 1, 2017 Orientation Day, students were given the chance to explore, ask questions, and familiarize themselves with their new academic home.
Throughout the remainder of the day students attended a multitude of sessions aimed at providing them with the information and tools necessary to succeed in this new environment. Amongst others, presentation topics included; transitioning to university, student affairs information, student safety, and study abroad options. Ample time was also available for students to meet new friends, ask questions and discuss their programs of study.
We wish our new students success in their academic endeavors and extend our thanks to staff, faculty and volunteer students who made the Orientation Day as successful as it was.
Read other articles
- Webster Thailand Alumni Giving Back to Those in Need
- Alumni Spotlight: Catherine Than, MBA
- Webster University Thailand’s Kenneth Houston explores the “Pandora’s Box of Identity Politics”
- Media Communications Student Creates a Platform of Expression
- Webster Thailand's Psychology Radio Podcast Series on Hua Hin Surf FM
- Media Communications Student's "Childhood Imaginations" Exhibition Aims to Inspire
- Webster Alumni Gather in Myanmar
- MAIR students visit ECPAT and Action Aid Thailand
- Collage of Cultures Celebrates Diversity
- Webster's Career Fair Attracts Leading Companies
- Loy Krathong Festivities