Microsoft holds Internship Program session at Webster Thailand
The Intern to Microsoft Academy of College Hires (MACH) program opportunity enables students to experience Microsoft whilst still studying through a paid job during summer break.
It is an opportunity for students to partake in meaningful and impactful projects with real responsibility. Furthermore, all of Asia Pacific Interns also spend one week in Singapore as part of the learning experience!
The informative session held on January 30th, 2017 was organized by Timothy J. Malloy, Webster’s Career Planning and Development Center Manager and Supawit Ket-udom (Bright), APAC University Recruiter (Microsoft), during which students had the opportunity to learn about the company, career paths and types of roles such as corporate & sales, technical sales and customer facing technology.
What you need to know before applying:
- Our applications are open from the 2nd January until the 31st January.
- Our paid internship program runs over your summer break from, June-August 2017.
- To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be on track to graduate from an MBA before June 2017 and have less than 7 years full-time work experience. You may also be on track to graduate from a master degree in any major by December 2017 and have less than 2 years full-time work experience.
For further information contact Timothy J. Malloy at email@example.com .
Read other articles
- Alumni Spotlight: Jeremy Richard Colson, BA Management
- Webster Thailand Welcomes New Students - Spring 1, 2017
- Webster Thailand Alumni Giving Back to Those in Need
- Alumni Spotlight: Catherine Than, MBA
- Webster University Thailand’s Kenneth Houston explores the “Pandora’s Box of Identity Politics”
- Media Communications Student Creates a Platform of Expression
- Webster Thailand's Psychology Radio Podcast Series on Hua Hin Surf FM
- Media Communications Student's "Childhood Imaginations" Exhibition Aims to Inspire
- Webster Alumni Gather in Myanmar
- MAIR students visit ECPAT and Action Aid Thailand