Study Abroad & Transfers
Webster University students may choose to spend a term or more studying abroad at one of the international campuses, normally without interrupting their progress toward degrees at Webster. Students interested in more than one international study experience are encouraged to study for two or more terms at a combination of the international campuses.
Requirements for Study Abroad and Site Transfer
- Undergraduate students earned 15 credit hours at Webster University, Thailand campus.
- Graduate students earned 9 credit hours at Webster University, Thailand campus.
- Good academic standing.
- Good financial standing being current in all accounts with the Finance Office.
- Compliant with Webster University´s student conduct policy.
Webster World Travel Award
The purpose of this award is to provide roundtrip airfare to degree-seeking students at Webster University, Thailand campus wishing to study abroad and return to home campus in Thailand to complete their degrees. This award is not applicable to students wishing to apply for a permanent site transfer.
Submit your application to Ms. Wannasiri (Oil) Wannawong.
Submit your application to Mr. Nopporn (Lek) Uearattanapong.
Study Abroad students will be billed by Business Office in St. Louis, in St. Louis rate. The prices below are approximate price.
- Undergraduate – Spring/ Fall semester, flat rate tuition fee, USD 11,505 per semester
- Undergraduate – Summer, USD 590 per credit hour
- Graduate – USD 625 per credit hour
- Permanently site transfer students will be billed by student’s new home campus.