Study Abroad & Transfers
Webster University students may choose to spend a term or more studying abroad at one of the international campuses, normally without interrupting their progress toward degrees at Webster. Students interested in more than one international study experience are encouraged to study for two or more terms at a combination of the international campuses.
Requirements for Study Abroad and Site Transfer
- Undergraduate students earned 15 credit hours at Webster University, Thailand campus.
- Graduate students earned 9 credit hours at Webster University, Thailand campus.
- Good academic standing.
- Good financial standing being current in all accounts with the Finance Office.
- Compliant with Webster University´s student conduct policy
Webster World Travel Award
The purpose of this award is to provide roundtrip airfare to degree-seeking students at Webster University, Thailand campus wishing to study abroad and return to home campus in Thailand to complete their degrees. This award is not applicable to students wishing to apply for a permanent site transfer.
Cha-am campus and Bangkok Academic Center
Submit your application to : email@example.com
Study Abroad students will be billed by the home campus.
- Permanently site transfer students will be billed by student’s new home campus.