Webster University welcomes applicants from all over the world. Prospective students will have their application files reviewed individually to ascertain the fit between prior educational accomplishments and established academic expectations at Webster.
Click here to see a list of Credentials that we accept
Documents Required To Apply
SAT and ACT scores are not compulsory for admission
WEBSTER UNIVERSITY THAILAND HAS NO APPLICATION FEE
Make sure you have all the required documents listed above, and submit them to us through the following methods:
- Method 1: Scan in the documents and send them by e-mail to email@example.com
- Method 2: Post the documents, along with original certified transcripts to:
Webster University Thailand
143 Moo 5, Tambon Sampraya,
Cha- Am, Petchaburi 76120
- Method 3: Submit your prepared documents to our local representatives in your area.
After you have applied
Average finishing time for applications with all documents is three weeks. However, students who require student loans and/or visas are advised to submit all documents at least 2 months prior to the intended starting date. Here is what usually happens during that period.
- You submit your application form and the related documents through any of the methods listed above, and within the deadlines.
- Admissions office will send you an e-mail confirming the receipt of your application. (If you missed some document you will be notified).
- You will receive an e-mail from Webster University St. Louis (Main Campus) with will contain your Application Tracking user name and password (Check status).
- University will evaluate and respond with Full / Provisional / Conditional Acceptance usually within a week of initially receiving your documents. This may take up to 3 weeks for students with credit transfers. This process is usually called the Admissions Offer.
- Once you receive the Admissions Offer you need to send back your confirmation by filling out the appropriate forms.
- When we receive your confirmation we will post the original letter of acceptance, a letter of payment, and when applicable, a letter to the Royal Thai Embassy requesting a visa for non-Thai students, and other appropriate documents.
- You must make payment for tuition within the date indicated in the letter of payment to secure your admissions as the Offer of Admissions is subject to your tuition payment.
- If you are a student who does not reside in Thailand then you should take all documents to the Royal Thai Embassy in your country to request a student visa at least one month before leaving for Thailand . See details: Visas and Residency.
- You will also be required to confirm your choice of student housing and arrival information (forms will be sent to you along with your Admissions Offer).
- We will provide you with a free airport pickup (if required) during the “New Student Arrival Week”.