Background and Our Philosophy
Since Webster University Thailand´s first intake of Thai and international students sat down to class in July 1999, hundreds of bright young and young-at-heart students from over 57 countries around the world have proudly graduated with undergraduate and graduate degrees.
These degrees are of exact same standard as those issued by Webster University´s campuses in the US and Europe.
From the application process to course work to final examinations – those degrees fully satisfy the uncompromising scrutiny of some of the world´s toughest accreditation boards.
They have proved passports to rewarding opportunities throughout the world of business and beyond. To learn more click here.
Global. Action-oriented. Academic Excellence.
How do we fit a century of academic excellence and a global perspective into every classroom and every course? That’s what makes Webster so compelling. We’re a private, nonprofit, accredited university that offers a balance of arts, sciences and professional undergraduate and graduate degrees – on campus and online. Webster is one of the most diverse and global universities in the world.
Distinctive student experience
- Students experience an ideal, student-centered environment with personalized learning
- Students attend from 50 states and 148 countries
- Diversity and inclusion are core values—we offer a welcoming environment
- Average class size consists of 10 students
- Distinguished faculty members offer the right balance of global scholarship and professional experience
- Travel awards available – your opportunity to travel to worldwide Webster locations with Webster faculty and students
- Global feature in academic programs. Globalized curriculum is our distinctive hallmark
- Academic programs engage your mind and stimulate your understanding beyond your home country and culture
- Every student experiences a global learning component
- Every student is exposed to a worldwide network of fellow students who live, work and study around the U.S., Europe, Africa and Asia
- Learn in class today and apply it in real life tomorrow
Distinctive campuses and network
- The beautiful and vibrant home campus located in Webster Groves offers undergraduate and graduate programs
- Students are able to create a unique experience based on each Webster University campus location while being assured of consistent academic quality at each location in each program
- A global reach with locations around the world and online—offers quality, convenience and access to learning
- Webster Groves/St. Louis is one node in the worldwide network. Ideas, academic content and contact with students and faculty are constant and free flowing throughout the Webster network
A global, Tier 1, private, nonprofit university
Webster University, founded in 1915 with its home campus based in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, is the only Tier 1, private, nonprofit university with campus locations around the world including metropolitan, military, online and corporate, as well as American-style traditional campuses in North America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Our mission is bold, and appropriate for these times: Webster University, a worldwide institution, ensures high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.